Baked Avocado Eggs
- 2 Avocados halved
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Good4U Veggie Protein Smoky BBQ Crunch
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with Good4U Veggie Protein Smoky BBQ Crunch and serve with a side salad or some veggies (grilled mushrooms & tomatoes go great!!)