Chocolate Orange Bark
- 300 g Chocolate
- Orange Protein Balls
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- Orange slices
- Cranberries (dried) or other fruits i.e. apricots, figs, raisins
- Desiccated coconut
- Melt chocolate over bain–marie (fill pot with hot water and place a bowl with chocolate on top of it and let it melt) or melt the chocolate in microwave in bursts.
- Mix in orange zest, orange juice, and honey.
- Pour on parchment paper, decorate with toppings of your choice and leave to cool.
- We used orange zest, desiccated coconut, dried cranberries, and orange slices that were cooked in sugar syrup (100g sugar and 100ml water) for about 10 min.