Porridge Bread with Milled Flax
- 500 ml Natural Low Fat Yoghurt
- 2 Empty yoghurt pots filled with oats
- 3 tbsp Good4U Vitamin Breakfast Boost
- 2 tsp Bread soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Free Range Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place bread soda, salt and the yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add in your porridge oats and Good4U Vitamin Breakfast Boost and mix all ingredients well
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and beat.
- Add the egg in with the rest of the ingredients along with the milk and stir.
- Line a bread tin or oven tray with parchment paper and add ingredients in.
- Sprinkle with some extra ground porridge oats.
- Cook for approx 50 mins.
- After 50 mins, remove the bread from the tin and cook for another 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.