Spinach & Chickpea Curry
- 400g Tinned tomatoes
- 400g Tinned Chickpeas
- 100g Spinach
- 10g Fresh or Frozen Coriander
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Ground Paprika, Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- Good4U Garlic & Chilli Salad Topper.
- Heat a glug oil in a pan or wok and fry the onion, garlic and chopped peppers for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and stir well, you can also use 2 tbsp of Patkas curry pastes
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chickpeas drained, salt and pepper and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Just before you are ready to serve add the spinach and coriander and stir well until wilted
- Serve with Basmati Rice and top with a sprinkle of Good4U Garlic & Chilli Salad Topper.