Good4U Banana Bread
- 6 medium smashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 125 g honey
- 125 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- 2 packets of Good4U Apple & Blackcurrant Nutri Balls
- 180 g wholemeal spelt flour
- Pre – heat the oven to 160°C.
- Combine banana, eggs, honey, olive oil and cinnamon into a mixing bowl.
- Place baking powder, desiccated coconut, Nutri Balls and spelt flour in a separate mixing bowl
- Gradually add the dry mix to the wet mix.
- When evenly mixed, transfer the bread mix into a lined loaf tin.
- Bake for an hour or until cooked through – test with a skewer first before removing from the oven.
- Cool completely before removing from the tin.