Easy Vegan Protein Pancakes
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
For the pancakes
3 heaped tbsp of Good4U Breakfast Boost Protein (plus extra for serving)
120g plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
Berry compote, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the flour, breakfast boost protein, baking powder and salt.
- Add the maple syrup and slowly add the water, then leave it to rest for 5-10 mins.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat and spray with cooking spray, then place spoonfuls of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to form around the edges and then flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and top with the berry compote and a sprinkle extra breakfast boost!