- 100g oats
- 250g greek yoghurt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 40g Good4U Vanilla Crisp Protein Balls
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil, for frying
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. The mixture should be a thick dropping consistency
- Place a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the rapeseed oil and heat, swirling around the pan to coat. Add a heaped tablespoon of the mixture to the pan. Cook for 2–3 minutes, until lightly coloured, then turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Keep the pancakes warm in a low oven while you cook the rest of the mixture.
- Serve with the sliced banana and Good4U Vanilla Crisp Protein Balls, as well as a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired.