Easy Butternut Squash Soup with a Crunchy Topping
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
Drizzle of olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, diced
1 tsp ground nutmeg
Drizzle of agave
A sprig of fresh thyme
1 butternut squash, peeled and diced into cubes
950ml vegetable stock
1-2 tsp salt and black pepper
Good4U Super Seeds Salad Topper
Good4U Super Sprouts
Drizzle of vegan cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200/180C fan.
2. Add the diced butternut squash to a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and agave. Season with salt, nutmeg and pepper, and place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes.
3. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over a medium heat. Add the onion, thyme and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until softened.
4. Add the butternut squash and vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
5. Blend the mixture until smooth. Serve in bowls with a drizzle of olive oil, vegan cream and a generous sprinkle of our super seeds salad topper and super sprouts.
Serve with fresh bread, and enjoy!