Good4U Milled Seed & Oat Bread
- 500 ml Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- 1 1/2 Empty yoghurt pots of oats
- 1/2 Yoghurt pot of Good4U Vitamin Breakfast Boost Milled Seed
- 1 1/2 tsp Bread soda
- 1 Free Range Egg
- Tbsp of rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pour the yoghurt into a mixing bowl, add the egg in and mix them together.
- Add the oats, Good4U milled seed and bread soda to the yoghurt and egg mix.
- Lightly oil a bread tin and pour the bread mix into the tin.
- Bake for an hour or until cooked through – test with a skewer first before removing from the oven.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and take the bread out of the tin and leave to cool.