Charred Broccoli with Green Relish and Seeds
Nectarines and heirloom tomatoes are a great match! ..and when sprinkles with sea salt the nectarines take on a whole new identity that perfectly compliments the acidity of the tomatoes, the sting of chillies and the flavour of the vibrant herbs.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 jalapeño, minced (you can leave this out if you don’t like it spicy)
- 3 scallions, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh coriander
- 600-700g broccoli spears
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper Good4U Super Seeds
- Good4U Super Seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C. On a chopping board, use the back of a knife to mash together the garlic and salt into paste. Transfer into a small bowl and combine with the jalapeño, scallions, lime zest and juice, honey, oil and the coriander.
- Spread the broccoli on a lined baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil, season wit salt and pepper and toss until evenly coated. Roast until the broccoli is slightly crisp and just about charred on the edges, about 15-20 min.
- To serve, toss the broccoli with the relish, spread it on a platter and scatter with the Good4U Super Seeds. A creamy feta makes a lovely addition here as well if you like.