Crunchy Harissa Squash Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 50 minutes
1 butternut squash
1 tbsp rose harissa
10g mixed salad leaves
125g ball of vegan burrata
Good4U Garlic & Chilli Salad Topper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Cut the butternut squash into rough 5cm chunks. Add to a roasting tray and rub with the harissa, 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 50 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Place 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper into the bottom of your serving bowl.
- Add the salad leaves to the bowl and toss gently with the olive oil and vinegar.
- Halve and destone your avocados then slice. Add on top of the salad leaves.
- Using forks, tear the hot butternut squash, including the skin and seeds. Add the portions to the salad.
- Tear the vegan burrata and spread it evenly over the salad.
- Sprinkle with our Garlic & Chilli Salad Topper to finish it off, then serve.