Crunchy Mixed Bean Salad
- 3 Dollops of Hummus
- 1 Head broccoli, florets finely chopped
- 6 tbsp Frozen garden peas, cooked + drained
- 1 Tin of mixed beans, rinsed + drained
- 2 Carrot, grated
- ½ cup (Approx. 120g) Cookeed quinoa
- 3 tbsp Good4u Salad Topper Super Seeds
- 3 tbsp Good4U Super Sprouts
- 3 Handfuls of rocket leaves
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce/tamari
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped/grated
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Add the chopped broccoli, grated carrot, cooked quinoa, mixed beans, peas and Good 4U Salad Topper Super Seeds in a large mixing bowl. Stir well. Add the dressing and stir again.
- Add a handful of rocket to the base of 3 lunch boxes. Divide the crunchy bean salad between the containers (you will probably have enough left over for another meal - or use to make a 4th lunchbox up). Add a dollop of hummus to each and a little pinch of Good4U Super Sprouts.