Thai Rainbow Vegan Coleslaw
This is a new and exciting version of a traditional coleslaw.
- ½ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ sweetheart or green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2-3 carrots, spiralised or cut into thin ribbons
- A big handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Good4U Garlic & Herb Salad Topper
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp cashew or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 60ml coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Put the cabbage into a large bowland add carrots, coriander, spring onions and chilli. Toss together.
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cabbage mixture, toss well and sprinkle with the Good4U Garlic & Herb Salad Topper